McCollister's Fitness Systems, Inc. works as the primary service coordinator for Manufacturers, Individual Clubs and Residences before and after the installation is complete. Reliability and a superior customer experience are the hallmarks of our White Glove Service.
Our unique cutomer service features promise personalized care and convenience as our customers always have a single contact to ensure their needs are met and answers to important questions are provided courteously and promptly.
Our White Glove Service covers all aspects of the installation process.
1. Our customer service team conducts advance site surveys to ensure our crew is fully prepared to perform efficient site specific installations.
2. Our planning and dispatch team provide the customer with a 24 hour pre call before every delivery.
3. After assembly of each piece of equipment our trained Quality Control Service Team meticulously checks the performance of each machine to guarantee that your equipment is ready for use immediately.
4. Our trained handling technicians pad wrap and secure all equipment to prevent any damages.
5. All of our trucks are equipped with Air Ride to ensure your equipment is transported safely without damage.
6. Onsite, our crew will take every necessary measure to protect your equipment and facility or home.
7. Well-trained team leaders supervise and direct complex installations.
8. Each piece of equipment is placed, cleaned and tested to the customer's and manufacturer's specifications.
9. After installation, our Customer Service Team will follow up within 48 hours to verify all services were completed.